Happy weekend you guys!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Today I’m starting a new series on my blog, and I think I’ll do this maybe every week or every other week. The premise is that I will find some products in my collection that need a little more love and attention, and I will incorporate them into my makeup routine for a week or two at a time. I think there are definitely products in my stash that don’t get the attention they deserve, and this seems like a good way to spread the love.
So I’m going to pick 5 products from my stash to use this week that I don’t feel like I’ve been using enough, and then I’ll update in a week or two. If you’re interested in some other products I’ve been using you can definitely check out my post on products I’m trying to use up since they aren’t cruelty free here.
Without further a do, let’s shop my stash!
- ELF eyebrow kit: This poor thing was purchased back when I first decided my brows needed help. I’ve used it quite a bit, but this has been pushed to the back of the drawer and is need of some love.
- tarteist blush palette (discontinued): I bought this last year when I didn’t really have anything in the way of variety, and I wanted to have options without breaking the bank. The blushes are great, and there’s a blush in here for every mood.
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette: I bought this bad boy when I was trying to find an easy to use palette for everyday wear. This palette is perfect for that, but I have since pushed it to the side, using other palettes instead.
- Too Faced melted lipstick in Melted Coral: I bought this last summer, but it turns out it’s way more orange than I anticipated. I still need to try to use it, so I’m going to give it another go this week.
- Ulta Cream Eyeshadow: I have this in the shade metallic, and honestly it’s way more pigmented than I thought it would be. It overwhelmed me, but I’m going to try out some more bold looks in the next few weeks in hopes of finding a use for this.
Well, if you hadn’t noticed the trend, most of these products have been a part of my stash for a while. I’m hoping to discover a new favorite or two as I incorporate these products into my makeup routine for the next couple of weeks, so make sure you check back in for an update!