Today’s post is going to be super quick, but I was making something for a work potluck earlier this week and decided to share a recipe with you guys! It’s quick and easy, and it’s the perfect recipe for people who love snacking (shout out to Momma Brooks for this one).
- a square baking dish (9X9)
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken, but you can used whatever you prefer)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- Your favorite crackers or chips, whatever makes your heart happy
Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Next mix all your ingredients (except your crackers) together. Spray cooking spray in baking dish, and spread mixture evenly in the dish. Now pop the dip into the oven for 30 minutes, and let cool for about 10 minutes before serving with chips or crackers!